Goal and missions
Environmental dynamics for the territories
- A unique, cross-sectional area promoting the exchange of experience and best practices, facilitating dialogue between businesses, local authorities, institutional organisations, scientists and associations
- Influential and resourceful and in regular contact with institutions, public and professional bodies. In this respect Orée was consulted on eco-design, expertise and governance, industrial ecology and biodiversity issues as part of the Grenelle de l'Environnement
- A facilitator for projects development (symposiums,workshops, training etc.).
- A creative outlet for the development of practical tools aimed at integrating environmental aspects into the stakeholders’ strategy.
- An area of expertise providing its members with a skills network facilitating the implementation of better environmental practices
- A major information website for information management
Orée strives to analyse emerging environmental issues; its action is reflected in its 7 priorities: