Debates meetings (CaféOrée / ConfOrée ) bring together professionals to discuss a technical subject presented by one or several specialists.
Their objective is to reinforce relationships between the members of the network, help anticipate future challenges and problems, in particular in terms of regulations (REACH, WEEE, etc.). They also aim at providing actual responses to questions specific to certain types of stakeholders, situations and commitments. Debates meetings promote friendly interactivity involving “keynote speakers”, experts, personalities, etc.
Those meetings are open to all. Members have priority to attend these sessions and receive a report in the weekly press release; they can also access the meeting documents on the website.
- 28 January : Annual Conference "Crisis, environmental taxation and competitiveness"
- 23 November : CafeOree in partnership with the 4D on "Face to erosion, what sustainable management of biodiversity?"
- 19 October : Side-event "How stakehodlers can build both with economy and biodiversity goals ?" (Hyderabad, India)
- 16 November : 2011 Annual Conference "Occupation and land uses: the competition to conciliation"
- 22 June : Conference "Eco design and the businesses strategies" (Paris) more information
- 14 June : Conference "industrial ecology - COMETHE project's results" more information
- 16 March : Conference " International Year of Forests" (Paris) (partnership with Maisons du Monde) more information.
- 7 February : "Eco-socio-innovation" (Paris) (partnership with Ethicity)
Debates meeting in 2010:
22 February 2010: Soil, the foundation of biodiversity, a vulnerable and undervalued heritage in the SAF (French Farmers’ Association).
25 March 2010: REACH and eco-design
31 May 2010 : Partnership with Edelman - TRUST Barometer
29 June 2010: Partnership with Comité 21 Iso 26000 standard